he SP700 is Star's most advanced, high speed matrix receipt printer. Packed with features to enable it to be simply integrated and used in any retail or hospitality environment, the SP700 also provides great value for moneyand is mainly used in kitchen environments.
With its fast print speed of up to 8.9lps, clamshell™ design for easy paper loading and compact vertical or horizontal output, the SP700 is a reliable receipt printer at the Point of Sale. Also included are free of charge marketing tools to enable retailers to increase brand awareness by adding logos, graphics and designs for promotional coupons quickly and simply without changing any existing software.
It's splash resistant design and easy-clean curves along with options such as two colour printing, wall mount bracket and additional buzzer alarm mean that the SP700 is ideally suited as a robust hospitality printer in bar or kitchen environments.
As with all Star new generation products, the SP700 is compatible with a wide range of operating platforms and a full range of sophisticated printer drivers is included. “Intuitive” Compatibility for Microsoft applications including JavaPOS™, OPOS™ with Vista WHQL certification is also included.
- High print speed - up to 8.9 lines per second.
- High quality 9 pin print head for printing two colour graphics and special characters.
- Simple "Drop-In & Print" paper loading with transparent window for easy paper management.
- Splash resistant design for hospitality environments.
- Can be vertically or horizontally mounted to save space.
- Multi-copy printing up to 3 ply.
- Tear bar or autocutter versions available.
- Paper rewind version available.
- Integral power supply.
- 2 colour Red / Black printing.
- Easy-to-fit buzzer option.
- Ethernet interface option available.
- Compatibility with most major operating systems.
- 22,000,000 lines CRT reliability.
- Supporting iOS, Android and Windows platforms.
Project Pricing welcome , please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SP742MD
- Weight: 2.70kg