Star’s TSP654IISK is a cost effective, eco friendly direct thermal linerless label printer designed for full service and quick service restaurants, cafes and takeaway outlets for printing repositionable food and allergy labels, food orders and bag seals as well as product labels for retail and logistics.
With a fast print speed, compact design and reduced top margin, the TSP654IISK prints high resolution text and graphics on linerless Maxstick media on 40mm, 58mm or 80mm roll widths, significantly reducing paper wastage and media costs while improving order accuracy. The TSP654IISK also offers a high quality anti-jam guillotine cutter and paper taken sensor with optional buzzer alert for efficient order management.
The TSP654IISK is available with interchangeable plug-in interfaces for system versatility and upgradeability including Serial, USB, Ethernet LAN with a separate MFi certified Bluetooth model also available. The TSP654IISK is also compatible with Star’s unique HI X interface with Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT technology as well as hub functionality for printing on-line food orders and delivery labels.
- Compact, direct thermal linerless label printer for MAXStick respositionable adhesive liner-free media
- Fast print speed: 180mm/second
- 80mm paper width (40mm and 58mm with supplied paper guides)
- High quality guillotine cutter
- Plug-in interfaces including USB, Ethernet LAN and Hi X Connect. Separate MFi certified Bluetooth version available
- Paper taken sensor for effective order management
- Buzzer and cash drawer support
- iOS, Android and Windows compatibilty with drivers available for all common operating systems
- Hi X Connect interface with Star WebPRNT and Star CloudPRNT
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Star TSP654IISK
- Weight: 3.00kg
- MPN: TSP654IISK