ACR39U-H1 is a smart card reader that enables upright insertion of smart cards, making it convenient to use for applications...
- Brand: ACS
- Product Code: ACR39U-H1
- Availability: In Stock
ACR39U-H1 is a smart card reader that enables upright insertion of smart cards, making it convenient to use for applications like e-Government, access control, and the like.
ACR39U-H1 supports ISO 7816 Class A, B, and C smart cards (5 V, 3 V, and 1.8 V), microprocessor cards with the T=0 or T=1 protocol, and most memory cards. It also features a USB full speed interface and a smart card read/write speed of up to 600 Kbps. Highly durable, ACR39U-H1 can last for 100,000 card insertion cycles. ACR39U-H1 also has various certifications, such as EMV™ Level 1 (Contact) and PBOC (People’s Bank of China), making it the ideal smart card reader for your e-Banking and e-Payment applications.
ACR39U-H1 is easy to install, use, and integrate in a computer-based environment. It is PC/SC and CCID-compliant with drivers that are compatible with operating systems such as Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS®. In addition, ACR39U-H1 can also be used on mobile devices running on the Android™ platform versions 3.1 and later.
With its advanced features, ACR39U-H1 is the the ultimate smart card reader for your applications.
- USB Full Speed Interface
- USB Type A Connector
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Smart Card Reader:
- Contact Interface:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports SIPRNET Card
- Supports J-LIS card
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later